lørdag den 15. august 2009

So...I decided to make a blog, what now?

I started tatting about 2 years go. When I was 15 I inherited a shuttle from my grandmother, and ever since I've known that some day I would learn how to use it. Years went by and I tried all sorts of old crafts - embroidery, cross-stitches, nålebinding (aka knotless netting / knitting), spinning with a spindle, making felt, knitting, crochet and such. Finally, I thought it was time to pick up that shuttle and get started, and from the first moment I was hooked.

Since that moment, I have searched the internet for blogs and websites, the library for books and articles, and of course I've made various pieces along the way. As it seems like everyone, except me, have a blog these days, I thought I would get one as well. I'm sure the world will be a better place if I foist pictures and ramblings on random people that might pass by. :P

2 kommentarer:

  1. Velkommen til blog-land, det ser fint og nydeligt ud. Det er en stor fornøjelse at have dig med på vognen, så jeg ikke er eneste danske orkis-blogger.
    Susanne

    SvarSlet
  2. Tak, skal du have. :) Den er nu lidt tom foreløbig, men det bliver forhåbentlig bedre med tiden.

    SvarSlet