lørdag den 20. marts 2010

Snowdrop in an egg

The last 2 days I've been working on an Easter Egg with a Snowdrop inside. The border I made, turned out really well, and I think I will use it for a heart later as well - I was almost tempted to make it heartshaped instead of oval, when I did it.

The Snowdrop...hm...the petals were really easy, but the stem and leaves.../sigh. I ended up liking most of the stem and the one leaf, but the other leaf is horrible. I hoped that some sugar syrup would be able to fix it, but I guess even the biggest amount of sugar can't cure bad design.

I could of course cut of the bad leaf and make a nicer looking one, but even though I love sugar in all possible ways, sugar on my fingers doesn't count. :P Anyway...now the whole thing is drying in my kitchen, and I'll post a pic tomorrow, hopefully, horrible leaf or not.

1 kommentar:

  1. Yes designing is a lot of work and thinking - but it is mostly fun too. The flower is really one that makes us believe that spring is around the corner. A lovely picture.

    SvarSlet