søndag den 16. maj 2010

Wohoo \o/

I finished my Jan Stawasz-doily! :D But first a small cake-update:
I did manage to do all the cakes I wanted and they all ended up the way I wanted to, except for the green-goo-thingie I wanted to make. The gel-recipe didn't produce the kind of gel I wanted, so I ended up throwing the whole thing out. I did decide, though, that I will find some way to do it. The idea is simply too much fun just to give up on. My brother-in-law really liked the lemon curd, and the orange/ginger diabetes jam I made for my dad were also a succes (the blueberry jam was ALL MINE >:D).

Unfortunately I don't have any pics (for the first time ever), because I was so tired, that I forgot all about it, so you will have to trust me, when I claim that everything was absolutely flawless! :P

And now for the tatting: \o/




















As you might have noticed by now, I finished my Jan Stawasz-doily (and no, I haven't pressed yet, I promise I will...at some point :P). It's the biggest piece I've managed to finish, because usually projects of this size ends up in my UFO-basket. I'm really proud of myself now. I actually managed to finish a bigger project!! Who would have thought?!! :D

Especially the last bit was tough to get through, because I already had my thoughts circling around my next projects. Uh, I really can't wait to get started. I hope it works out the way I want it to.

2 kommentarer:

  1. That is one lovely Doily, well done!!!! you have done a wonderful job.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hvor lyder de kager bare lækre, du må være en god hjemmebager :-)
    Flakonen er bare så utrolig flot, du har lavet et rigtigt fint arbejde med den.

    SvarSlet