lørdag den 15. august 2009

And more...>.< (I do other stuff than various bags as well, you know)

My sister said she liked my tatting bag a lot (ofc. she has to say so - it's sort of an obligation when you present some hard work in front of people's noses, saying "ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL??!!! I SPEND AGES ON IT!" You can't really be polite and say "nah...it kinda sucks"). Anyway...I chose to believe her, and made a bigger one (about 30 cm. high) in her favorite colors for her birthday. I might add that my sewing machine broke a while ago, so I actually did it all by hand. Well, I didn't weave the fabric or spin the thread, but you get the point. :P



You can't really see much of the lining of this photo, but ofc. it's the same burgundy sort of color as the rest. I need to practice a bit more on making silk roses, but all in all I was quite happy with the final result.

The lace is a pretty standard trefoil one, but I find it very pretty.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar