fredag den 23. oktober 2009

A leap into the seventy thousand fathoms of water :-o

When I started this blog I knew that I someday wanted to make it a public blog. How ever I am so very much a chicken so until now only a few select people have had access. Now I finally managed to get the courage to publish it, thus taking my own grand leap of uncertainty (yes, I always favored drama \o/) and make it yet another tiny drop in the big ocean of blogs. :P With a bit of luck I might even get someone to browse past it at some point. :D

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Sulu,
    The drop in the ocean has found its way to Australia via my Danish "sister" Dantatter!!! She told me about your blog so I have come to take a look.
    I really like it and I am happy that it is something else good to read in the tatting world.

    SvarSlet