torsdag den 25. marts 2010

Easter Egg vs. 2

My Snowdrop Easter Egg vs. 2 finally dried. I do hope we won't get many insects this year, because it's so full of syrup that one should think I spend half a kilo of sugar on it. I didn't! I swear! Only 2 teaspoons. But I guess someone let it soak too much. *whistles*

As you see the version 2 has new leaves! It's very long cluny leaves, and I do like the result a lot. I wish I could have made them longer, but then I need a bigger hand. Or maybe I should try make a loom for it? But on the other hand that would feel a bit like cheating - not using the loom itself (I have joint pains in my hands too), but making something that it wouldn't otherwise be possible to make by hand. Or...I don't know...maybe the means doesn't matter much if you get the result you want? I will have to think a bit about that, I guess. Trying to do philosophy before lunch is always a bad idea. :P

3 kommentarer:

  1. Sulu,
    It is sooo pretty. You're very good at doing clunies.

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you. :D (Thank God, I didn't post the pile of try-outs I trashed before I managed to do something ok'ish ^_^).

    SvarSlet
  3. Just love the Snow drop what a wonderful piece of work!!!!

    SvarSlet