torsdag den 18. marts 2010

Pattern for the Flower necklace

I was asked to write down the pattern for the Flower necklace, so here it is. I haven't test tatted the pattern yet, so please beware - there might be errors. If you find some, please let me know. I also forgot to add one thing on the pattern: It actually needs 2 X shuttle and 2 X ball thread, there are loads of split rings and a single downwards picot. It sounds worse than it is, though. ^_^

While I wrote down the pattern I had a revelation, that I have to share with you: It's neck-lace!! :o Sorry, I know it's horrible dad-humor (all dads seems to have this huge amount of bad jokes, which we call dad-humor in danish. Maybe it's the same in other languages? Or maybe your dads are just different from ours :P).

The last couple of days I also worked on a new design for a flower, but so far the result is eh...well...lets just say that I will await further inspiration before posting...

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh!!! Goody! I'll start to work on it RIGHT NOW! :-) I really need to tat something today, so this is the best way to start my tatting day. Thanks os much for sharing it!

    SvarSlet