torsdag den 11. marts 2010

ZOMG! I finished a project!!! \o/

I'm so happy. I finally finished a project I've been working on since before Christmas. The observant eye might recognize the central flower. Yes, it is in fact a re-use of the flower from the Red Horror Heart design I made for Sharon's design class. It's needless to say that I quit the Red Horror project, but I did like the flowery thing very much. I just had to come up with some way to use it. I spend quite some time doing different sketches in hand (mainly Art Noveau inspired), but what works on paper doesn't always work when tatted. Thus, I also spend quite some time re-tatting and re-sketching. This is the end result, and I'm very happy with it. :D

6 kommentarer:

  1. Tillykke. Du har al mulig grund til at være stolt af dette design.
    Du har gjort et rigtig godt job, "very well done".

    SvarSlet
  2. Sulu,
    Your design is absolutely wonderful. It looks lovely. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

    SvarSlet
  3. Your design is beautiful! It is something I would love to tat, is there going to be a pattern available soon?

    SvarSlet
  4. I have started to write it down. It might take some time before I'm done, but when I am I will post it here and on InTatters. :) In the mean time I can tell that the chain is made purely from 4-4-4-4 split rings, and the chain flowers are 4-4-4-4's as well.

    SvarSlet